TPE 3.4

Individually and through consultation and collaboration with other educators and members of the larger school community, plan for effective subject matter instruction and use multiple means of representing, expressing, and engaging students to demonstrate their knowledge.

TPE 4.7

Plan instruction that promotes a range of communication strategies and activity modes between teacher and student and among students that encourage student participation in learning. 

I decided to pair my fieldwork reflection with TPE 3.4 and 4.7 due to the commonalities they have regarding education in and out of the classroom. TPE 3.4 disucsses who educators should collaborate with each other in order to provide the best possible education for students. TPE 4.7 explores how instruction should be taught in a range of strategies so that students are able to participate in learning. My fieldwork reflection summarizes three teachers and two parents experience during the COVID-19 pandemic. The reflection explains the measures teachers are going through in order to educate their students in the best of their ability. It also talks about the social and emotional impacts teachers, students, and their parents are going through during this time.