Mrs. Jackson's Class Website Blog [Online image]. (2011). Retrieved May 15, 2017 from http://mrsjacksonsclasswebsiteblog.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

My name is Cara Orlinsky, and I am a student at the University of La Verne.  I just earned my Bachelor's degree in Educational Studies with honors and departemnetal honors.  I am currently continuing my education at the University of La Verne as a graduate student in the Masters of Arts in Teaching program, earning my multiple subject credential and mastering in Teaching and Learning.  I grew up in San Marino, California with my family.  I have always known I wanted to be a teacher from the time I was a child.  I have a deep passion for teaching and helping children.  I love learning all I can about children, education, and ways I can become a great teacher.  My biggest goal is to become a teacher who makes a differnce in the  lives of my students.  I am so excited to become a teacher.  I look forward to all the fun ways I can help children learn.  I have always valued education and hope to instill my great love for learning in my students.  In my spare time I enjoy photography, playing with my Devon Rex cats, substitute teaching, spending time with family, and coming up with fun and creative ideas for my future classroom!

"One child, one teacher, one pen, and one book can change the world." 

-Malala Yousafzai  

Email: cara.orlinsky@laverne.edu